Things to Know
Who's ready to party?
Please read carefully...
1) Stone Family Field Trip 2022 is over the course of three days (July 29th, 30th, & 31st), fitting in more music, more food, more stuff and more fun!
2) TICKETING - The ticketing structure is as follows: Firstly you will be required to buy your weekend or day-pass Festival Ticket. This gets you in the door, full access to the grounds, and all your activities and music shows covered for the weekend. If you plan on spending the weekend and joining us for all of our scheduled events, you will need to purchase your Festival Ticket no matter what. If you plan on joining us one day you can purchase a single day pass for the specific day in which you would like to attend. Your ticket is your emailed receipt, however if you lose said receipt we will have your name on our entry list upon entry.
3) CAMPING - The Zephyr Lodge in Liberty Lake is a beautifully expansive property that offers a limited amount of TENT CAMPING. We have also reserved The Liberty Lake Public Park for the weekend which can accommodate a limited amount of TENT & RV CAMPING. These can be purchased from the PURCHASE TIX tab. Hurry though as they will sell out fast.
4) PARKING - If you plan to park on the premises you will NEED to purchase a parking pass. We encourage you to carpool as the parking space is limited on site. This can also be purchased via the PURCHASE TIX tab above.
5) CHECK IN & MUSIC will be at 3-5pm on Friday and 3-5pm on Saturday, with music starting by 6pm. Activities and music will be planned as usual for our full day schedule on Saturday, July 30th and check out will be 2pm on Sunday, July 31st. Please proceed to the CHECK IN desk by the main lodge to receive your wristbands. Anyone without a wrist band will be escorted off the premises.
Persons with a single day pass are not allowed to stay on the premises overnight.
6) HOUSE RULES The Stone Family & Co, as well as the Zephyr Lodge have a few minor house rules for the event, just to keep in mind…
We aim to reduce and reuse onsite. This means we minimize our use of plastics and wastes and dispose of them accordingly to recycle. We encourage you to bring your own 'camping' needs (these will be outlined on your checklists in the months to come) to encourage you to reuse wherever possible for the weekend.
This year, anything you bring on site, you must take again with you when you leave (excluding rubbish). Cleaning fines for messy campers will be issued. So clean up after yo'selves!
Please feel free to bring any snacks you may want/need, but in vein of what is mentioned above, please note that whatever you bring onsite, you are to take offsite with you when you leave. This year we will have food for purchase but encourage you to also bring any light snacks along for your weekend. Drinking water is available on site.
Although the Zephyr property is privately owned and reserved to all of you for the weekend, we still have your safety in mind. Please be mindful of your surroundings and watch your step on some of the outdoor terrain, especially in the dark. (Zephyr Lodge and/or its staff will not be held liable for suit, actions, damages, and expenses in connection with personal injury, illness (including COVID-19 exposure), or property damage, or theft resulting from the use of any facility at Zephyr Lodge or the grounds within the Zephyr Lodge property.) Don't be scared, just don't be an idiot and look after each other...
Respect each other. We don’t tolerate bad behavior, so please respect each others privacy and be kind to your neighbors. This is what makes SFFT so fabulous. Be kind, be happy and have fun.
* Stone Family Field Trip and the Zephyr Lodge have the right to remove anyone from the premises who is behaving inappropriately, causing harm to others, is intoxicated, who has not purchased a ticket and has entered the property by alternate means or is simply being a menace.
Alcohol and other fun things will be available to purchase throughout the weekend, and although we will have card readers, we suggest you also bring some cash, just incase…
We are SO excited to share this event with you! Don’t forget to look over your checklists and schedule in the coming months and let us know if there’s anything we can do for you.